Rabbit's Playground regards a Garry's Mod server platform that involves Garry's Mod mini-games.

HomeHome  Donate Here!Donate Here!  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bunny, Defender Of Nature Staff Complaint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamsterman

PostSubject: Bunny, Defender Of Nature Staff Complaint   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Your steam name: Hamsterman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66439082

Your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093143893/

-----------------------------------------

Name of Staff member: Bunny, Defender Of Nature

Profile of Staff member: http://steamcommunity.com/id/murd3rm3

SteamID of Staff member: STEAM_0:1:64415208

-----------------------------------------

Please ensure you have, video proof/screenshots so we may review this without any problems.

Give a brief description of what happened: So, one day (For some odd reason) I decided to post Bunny's IP and State/City into a Teamspeak channel's chat on the Teamspeak server, and was later banned from Teamspeak for doing such. A day later, I decided to go onto the DarkRP server to have fun with my friends when Bunny, Defender Of Nature Perma-banned me without a higher up's consent for something that happened on the Teamspeak server. After doing so he had the audacity to make this statement "He was banned from TS and that would have been the end of it but he has also caused numerous problems here". *EDIT* I have now realized the fact that Bunny didn't ban me for posting his info, he banned me for "Caused numerous problems on here" yet he still banned me for posting his IP? That seems a little bit fishy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TurquoiseDagger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bunny, Defender Of Nature Staff Complaint   Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:36 pm

You are to stay banned.