Rabbit's Playground regards a Garry's Mod server platform that involves Garry's Mod mini-games.

HomeHome  Donate Here!Donate Here!  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donation Link

Latest topics
» Trillion Dollar Soup
Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:06 pm by Dbcombo

» Free the music man
Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:30 pm by KIXEM

» STAFF ON VACATION
Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:59 pm by omgrabbit

» Bunny, Defender Of Nature Staff Complaint
Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:18 pm by IamBunny

» User2g Staff Complaint By: Lil' Nyan
Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:48 pm by user2g

» When MeltingIceMan Got Banned Part 2
Fri May 27, 2016 7:31 pm by Hamsterman

» When MeltingIceman got banned
Mon May 09, 2016 6:42 pm by Hamsterman

» TTT Server change-logs
Wed May 04, 2016 6:39 am by user2g

» When someone comments -rep on your profile for killing them
Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:45 am by Hamsterman

Similar topics

Share | 

User2g Staff Complaint By: Lil' Nyan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nyan2730

PostSubject: User2g Staff Complaint By: Lil' Nyan   Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Your steam name: Lil' Nyan

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:81284491

Your Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122834711/

-----------------------------------------

Name of Staff member: User2G

Profile of Staff member:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Foxhoundsnipers

SteamID of Staff member:STEAM_0:0:45815262

-----------------------------------------

Please ensure you have, video proof/screenshots so we may review this without any problems.

Give a brief description of what happened: Well I have evidence of him spawning in stuff because he's the dev and he plays super unfair with 7 billion dollars and uses it super poorly, and its a unfair advantage to just spawn in a tank when we are raiding with his custom class the has a ton of guns and extra hp. Its also stupid that he perma bans me for false accusing. Oh and I was previously a mod and I was demoted because I wasn't on for 3 days because I was playing with friends. so in conclusion being unfair with money and perma baning me for complaining and accusing is just abuse I don't care who you are. Also I know user runs forums so I'm taking screenshots and copping this whole report so he doesn't delete it.
Evidence Non-Screenshot: I was asking why the m202 is unfair and I said its not as unfair as having billions and the ability to spawn weapons and he went off on me saying " you didn't just say what I think you said "
There are multiple people who can vouch for me saying he is abusive. Msg me on steam OMG Rabbit/TurquoiseDagger if you want a list of people I'm not going to put them on here.
Somebody I talked to after he perma banned me said if I was bothering him he should of muted me/warned me/ kicked me or at least tell me to stop. But he went strait for a perma ban. And False Accusing is not even a rule. In NO way was I breaking rules/trolling/minging/being rude. He just doesn't like me so he perma banned me.

[Insert screenshot/video here]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705014489
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705017826
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705033964
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgrabbit

PostSubject: Re: User2g Staff Complaint By: Lil' Nyan   Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:34 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
user2g

PostSubject: Re: User2g Staff Complaint By: Lil' Nyan   Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:48 pm

First of all you can't spawn tanks in only buy it because it has been auto blacklisted and even if I do turn off blacklisting the auto system will still deny me access from doing so due to the sheere size of the tank.

Second of all I have 7 billion not because I want to abuse its because I have to, I buy things all the time, test after test things, I have to ensure shit isn't broken

Third of all M202 was not even what I was talking about, I was talking about you saying "People keep spawning things in" we got a inventory system, unknown has 22 rockets and someone else has another, I said I was going to remove or either increase the price of the weapon tremendously I have yet to talk to shinobi about it

As well as my pockets is full of weapons as well, with a wide assortments of guns, as well as the fact warn you mute you? you have been complaining about abuse all the time, even though every time most is false

Demoting you after 3 days? no, it was 1 week not three days I even talked to Shinobi about it your attitude is uncaring and ignorant I don't also run the forums turq does that department

Stop calling false abuse and listen when people say something to you so you don't go off on a rant about how this is unfair and everything is dumb

My personal chars weapons is what I usually would buy anyway. I got slightly annoyed that I kept getting it out of my pocket every time I had gotten on then had to switch to something else then lose everything, the health thing was from previous joke before which I'd admit have not went to go change it back to 100 which I have done now since this post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User2g Staff Complaint By: Lil' Nyan   

Back to top Go down

User2g Staff Complaint By: Lil' Nyan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1